New members are welcome
Annual membership runs from June - June (in line with Club financial year) but new membership is welcome anytime through-out the year.
Benefits of Becoming a Member:
Besides meeting other like minded multisporters and kayakers, club members can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Club Boats - We have a range of multisport boats, sea kayaks, and K1/K2 kayaks available for use by Club Members. Find out more about boat hire
- Training - A 6km race is held each Wednesday night starting 6:00pm, and there are regular training sessions at 8am Saturday mornings.
- Coaching - Personal coaching is available (Ph Blair 021 626 966)
Fees for the current year are:
- Individual membership $120
- Family membership $160
- Junior membership $60
- Rack storage fee $120
- Associate membership* $45
* Associate membership is available for non active members and accords no voting rights
Download membership form or complete the application form below.
Payment can be direct credited into the club account:
Waitemata Canoe and Multisport Club
12 3038 0272056 00