New members are welcome
Annual membership runs from June - June (in line with Club financial year) but new membership is welcome anytime through-out the year.
Benefits of Becoming a Member:
Besides meeting other like minded multisporters and kayakers, club members can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Club Boats - We have a range of multisport boats, sea kayaks, and K1/K2 kayaks available for use by Club Members. Find out more about boat hire
- Training - A 6km race is held each Wednesday night starting 6:00pm, and regular training paddles (advanced) go from the club Sunday mornings
- Recreation - A social group is on the water at 5:30 most Wednesday evenings.
- Coaching - Personal coaching is available (Ph Blair 021 626 966 )
Fees for the 2012 - 2013 year are:
NOTE: As our membership year finishes in June, if you join now you only pay half of the price shown.
- Individual membership $120
- Family membership $160
- Junior membership $60
- Rack storage fee $100
- Associate membership* $45
* Associate membership is available for non active members and accords no voting rights
Download membership form
Payment can be direct credited into the club account:
Waitemata Canoe and Multisport Club
12 3038 0272056 00